FULL-TIME FACULTY POSITIONS
Fall 2023/Spring 2024
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT
NATIONAL TAIWAN NORMAL UNIVERSITY (NTNU)
- POSITION: Full-time faculty positions at the Assistant/Associate Professor rank are available in August 2023/February 2024 to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in all or some of the following fields: Human Resources Management / Organizational Behavior / International Business / Strategic Management / Technology Management / Information Management / Accounting. The positions are flexible to accommodate other teaching and research interests. The positions are subject to funding.
- QUALIFICATIONS: A Ph.D. in Human Resources Management / Organizational Behavior / International Business / Strategic Management / Technology Management / Information Management / Accounting or related fields. Applicants from AACSB-accredited schools are preferable. Applicants require a degree in hand by March 31, 2023/ September 30, 2023. Applicants should be active researchers with a commitment to pursue excellence in teaching and research. Professional work experience will be a plus. In alignment with the college’s mission, content that reflects humanistic management/leadership concerns is expected to be covered in the courses.
- JOB RESPONSIBILITY: NTNU emphasizes both research and teaching. Candidates must have the commitment to conduct research that leads to quality refereed publications. NTNU provides good support for faculty research. Service to the college and/or university is also expected.
- THE COLLEGE: The NTNU College of Management offers undergraduate, MBA, and EMBA programs, serves approximately 520 business students and is actively pursuing AACSB accreditation.
- THE UNIVERSITY: NTNU is a vibrant learning community that has long been recognized as one of Taiwan’s elite institutions of higher education. Founded in 1922, NTNU was formerly an institute dedicated to teacher education and later evolved into a comprehensive university. According to the QS World University Rankings: the university is ranked 61st in Asian University rankings; and Overall: 332; THE Rankings: The University is ranked 1st in International Outlook among Taiwanese universities.
- APPLICATIONS: Applications should provide the following information:
a. A cover letter: explaining why the NTNU College of Management is of interest;
b. A full curriculum vitae, including a complete list of publications and teaching experience; a statement on research interests and teaching philosophy;
c. Photocopy or official copy of transcripts;
d. Course syllabi;
e. Your E-mail address;
f. At least three reference letters (provide names, addresses, email, and contact phone numbers)
g. Doctoral dissertation/ Research paper/ Working paper
h. List of published journals: Please mention at the end of each publication if your papers have been published in any of the following journals: SCI, SSCI, TSSCI, SCOPUS, etc..
e.g., Yeh, S-C, Chiou, H., Wu, A-W, Lee, H-C, & Wu, H. C. (2019). Diverged preferences towards sustainable development goals? A comparison between academia and the communication industry. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 16(22), 4577. SSCI
i. Scanned copies of the documents verifying the university degree, scientific rank (e.g., Ph.D. degree), and the documents verifying other professional qualifications
The deadline for the submission of the application for the positions is on 28 February 2023
The application should be submitted in electronic form (MS Word or PDF file) to Ms. Grace Chen (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information about the NTNU College of Management, please visit www.mgt.ntnu.edu.tw.